Hire a Meeting Room
Course Code: IOSMSD
Type: Part Time
Who is the course forManaging safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It's designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to implement best practice within their organisations in line with key legal requirements.
- A four day awareness course covering health and safety management basics which includes:
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks o Controlling risks o Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards o Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance o Protecting our environment.
How is the course assessedBy a written assessment and project which are built into the fourth day of the course no need for follow-on tests on separate days, taking up valuable work time.
Successful Candidates receive an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
Where next - Further StudiesThis is a course that supervisors and managers will benefit from as they take away practical ideas to apply in their own workplace the course benefits both those who attend and their colleagues and employers alike if the learning points are applied within the clients organisation.
For some delegates the next step is the a higher level safety qualification such as the NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Customised Training for Businesses
In line with industry demand, we are happy to discuss with you tailor made delivery, to meet your specific needs. This may comprise of distance learning, delivery at a time to suit you, intensive study, and delivery at your premises.
To discuss your specific requirements, please contact Sanjay Suri, Commercial Manager - Business & Technology, on 01895 853417 or 07939 570325.
How to ApplyTo apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Tue 23 July 2013
Start date: 23/07/2013
End date: 26/07/2013
Start time: 09:30
End time: 16:30
Duration: 1 Week(s)
Location: Uxbridge Campus