The beauty therapy industry is rapidly growing and creative beauty therapists and skilled salon managers have never been more in demand.
With fast-moving fashions in beauty therapy, the range of treatments offered in our salons is constantly changing and growing. This is a great choice for a creative, rewarding career.
You will get the chance to learn from tutors who have extensive experience in the industry and know exactly what you need to succeed.
Our top quality beauty salons, based at the Hayes Campus, are open to the public, offering a wide range of beauty treatments at a highly discounted price. For a pricelist or to make a booking call 01895 853666.
What's it like in Beauty Therapy?
- Students work in a realistic salon environment
- A range of additional industry workshops are available to students, ensuring they keep up-to-date with the latest treatments
- Courses also include customer service and reception training so students have the practical skills to work in a salon or eventually run their own business
- Students have provided glamorous make-up looks for the models at our College hairdressing shows
- Students have taken part in competitions including the prestigious World Skills finals.