The business world covers a range of skills from administration and sales to marketing and finance. At Uxbridge College our professional staff can help you on the road to a new career in one of these areas.
You will be taught in classrooms with all the latest equipment you need to make the most of your studies. Our courses give you the skills that employers want and you can experience it for yourself on a work placement.
What's it like in Business, Accounting & Administration?
- Students took part in a business challenge to sell water for charity and raise funds for a playpump to provide clean water in Africa
- A Dragons' Den style competition saw students pitch their ideas for a product they designed to market
- Work experience placements give students the opportunity to find out more about the world of work
- Business students worked hard to raise over £2,000 for the Send a Cow charity by organising a 'Miles4Moos' five mile sponsored walk between campuses
- Visitors from the business world have been into classes to give students a real flavour of business life
- To read about the latest stories, activities and achievements in the Business School newsletter - please click here.