Planning for Success, Revision Guide
When it comes to revising for exams, you can really improve your results through good planning and better studying habits.
Follow our TOP TIPS to help you along the way !
- Make your own revision notes: you'll learn as you write
- Get virtual: log onto your virtual learning environment to access notes and information to help you
- Search websites:·GCSE Bitesize & You Tube are ideal for revision guides to find practical help and advice·
- Test yourself:·avoid subjects you already know
- Plan - don't cram: list the topics you need to cover then create a revision timetable
- Take regular breaks: your concentration lapses after a couple of hours
- Practise: look at past exam papers and see how the questions could be asked and time yourself
- Highlight key areas: using colours and symbols - visuals help you remember facts
- Find yourself a space to revise: it will help you concentrate