Keep your business ahead of the rest by recruiting the right people. Inject fresh talent into your workforce by taking on an apprentice, hiring pre-screened candidates to fill permanent, part-time or seasonal roles or offering a work placement. With no recruitment fees to pay, our dedicated Account Manager will work you to provide you with the right candidates for your requirements.
For complete details of apprenticeships click here.
The benefits of work placements with Uxbridge College are:
- There is no charge for this service
- Get an Uxbridge College student interested in your business sector
- Short-term commitment
- Identify potential recruits for the future
- Contribute to the career development of a student
- Raise your company’s profile within your community
Who are they for?
- Young people aged 16-23 who are job ready and near to finding employment
- need to improve their skills to enhance their confidence & experience
- are enthusiastic and committed young people
- may be in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance (JSA) or other benefits.
- Receive support from Uxbridge College with employability skills, plus English and maths to GCSE level
- Attend a work placement of between 100 - 240 hours
- Carry out duties and activities that you have specified.
- Call Uxbridge College to discuss how a traineeship would benefit your company
- Agree a placement, between 100-240 hours for up to 30 hours per week, for one or more trainees that are matched to your requirements. You don’t pay wages - placements are free.
- Maintain contact with Uxbridge College during the placement
- At the end of the programme, provide an exit interview (or job/apprenticeship if available) and a formal reference.
Head of Employers
Working with Reed in Partnership and their network of partners, we have collective expertise in providing recruitment solutions.
With access to a large pool of potential employees in the local area, we can help you:
- Find the right qualified people for your vacancies
- Save paying recruitment agency fees
- Reduce your advertising costs
- Reduce the time and money spent on recruiting
- Access the right people quickly - we can provide you with candidates within one week
- Reduce time looking through CVs - we will screen for the best candidates.
Our service is supported by the government and it is free. There is no catch and getting started is easy:
- You provide us with your vacancies
- We source suitable screened candidates and present you with a selection tailored to your specific job requirements (usually within one week)
- You select the candidates you want to interview
- Once the right candidate is selected and placed, we will monitor their progress with you.
Recruiting the right people is just the start and keeping your workforce well trained and motivated is essential. Alongside our recruitment service, Uxbridge College’s Employer Services’ range of business solutions can also help you give your business the competitive edge.
We can offer:
- Bespoke training courses tailored to your requirements, delivered at a time and place to suit you
- Help to take on an apprentice
- Industry regulation training to help you keep your business compliant
For further information or to discuss your business needs contact on:
01895 853786 | 01895 853780