The College has limited parking on both sites and an annual fee of £140 (2014/15) is payable by students who wish to park in the College car parks. On payment of this fee, you will be issued with a permit which must be displayed on your windscreen. Please note the permit entitles the holder to park in the car park but does not guarantee a parking space.
For 2014/15 the following charges will apply for the Uxbridge and Hayes car parks:
- Full year (3 terms), September to July - £70
- 2 Terms, January to July - £50
- 1 Term, September to December or January to April - £50
- 1 Term, April to July - £25.
There are no car parking charges for students with a disability and those students on:
- Evening courses
- Courses that do not exceed two days duration
- European funded courses.