How to apply and helpful information
Apply for an HE course at Uxbridge College
UCAS is an online directory of all higher education courses available at UK universities and colleges. You can find out about courses, how to apply, compare a variety of courses and find the answers to other frequently asked questions on undergraduate study.
You can apply for an HE course through UCAS. You can do this via their online application system at www.ucas.com/apply or you can apply directly through the College.
- Keep up to date with latest developments and articles on education and current affairs via The Guardian's education section, The Times and The BBC
- Find out more about university and higher education from the government's website
- More information and advice on student finance visit the Student Loans Company at www.slc.co.uk
- The Student Finance Calculator can provide you with an estimate of the financial support you could receive
- The official website for the National Union of Students (NUS): www.nus.org.uk
- To search for UK scholarships: www.scholarship-search.org.uk
- To view the College's complaints policy please click here
- To view the College's Terms and Conditions for HE Students please click here
- Visit an open day at Uxbridge College and find out more about what we offer
- For information and dates of university and college open days
Progression and Graduate careers
- Information on career choices for students at all levels at The Big Choice
- Information on further courses to progress onto is available at What Uni
Advice for students with disabilities
- Find out about the financial help available for students with disabilities
- Additional support is available to HE students who require specific equipment for support. Please contact the Information, Advice & Guidance Team for more information on 01895 853333 or contact Student Finance England to find out more and apply for a Disabled Students' Allowance
- To help students we have assistive technology and staff are available to assist with course work.