AAT Foundation Diploma in Accounting & Business (Level 2)
Who is the course for
This course is for those who are good with numbers, like to keep things balanced and have an interest in accounting this course provides you with the skills demanded by employers. You will achieve a nationally
recognised qualification which can lead onto the full AAT Accounting qualification and AAT membership.
Course units include:
- Processing bookkeeping transactions
- Control Accounts, journals and the banking systems
- Basic costing
- Computerised accounting
- Working effectively in accounting and finance
- Applied business communications & personal skills
- Spreadsheet software
- Developing study skills
- Introduction to payroll systems
- Computerised payroll skills.
Where next - Further Studies
AAT Level 3 in Accounting.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Accounting support staff, finance assistant/administrator
Last updated: 29 June 2016
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 05 September 2016
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00