AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Part-Time)
Who is the course for
Accountancy staff who wish to gain a professional qualification and students progressing from Level 2
The course is made up of the following units:
- Accounts Preparation
- Prepare final Accounts for sole Traders & Partnerships
- Costs and Revenues
- Indirect Tax
- Spreadsheet Software
- Professional Ethics
The emphasis is on practical, work- based situations, with the aim of improving studentsâ theoretical understanding of bookkeeping and accountancy.
In addition to College attendance, students must be prepared to commit at least five hours per week.
How is the course assessed
There is a computer based exam for each of the six units.
Previous completion of similar units could be accredited.
Where next - Further Studies
Successful students can apply to move on to the Level 4.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Last updated: 29 June 2016
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Enquire here for future course dates
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 11 September 2017
Duration: 36 Week(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Thursday 09:00 to 16:00