Apprenticeships are perfect if you want to earn money, study a national qualification and gain job specific skills to progress in your chosen career. They are available to those who are available to work in a paid job for at least 30 hours a week. Get the best of both worlds and earn as you learn!
Raising Participation Age (RPA)
Young people in England must stay in education or training until the end of the academic year in which they turn 18. If you’re looking for a different option to stay in education or training, an apprenticeship could be an answer for you.
Apply for one of our vacancies at uxbridgecollege.ac.uk/apprenticeships
Choose Uxbridge College
- Earn a wage while you train and gain a national qualification with English and maths.
- Learn job specific skills and gain professional experience.
- We are the largest College provider for apprenticeships in west London.
- 91% of our apprentices secure employment at the end of their apprenticeship.
- The College has great links with a range of companies across many industries including Acer, British Airways, Barclays, Balfour Beatty, Royal Opera House & QPR.
- Enjoy discounts on shopping with an NUS Apprentice Extra card.
- Save money on travel with an Apprentice Oyster card.
"I didn’t want to study full-time but I did want to earn while I gained a recognised qualification. Since the day I started, my tutor has been very helpful in teaching me new skills - I was lucky enough to learn the knowledge from the College and then practise at my workplace as an apprentice. I would definitely recommend an apprenticeship to others, as it helps you to gain the experience you need to get into a job and you get paid to learn the job-specific skills too!"
Why be an Uxbridge College apprentice?
- The College has great links with a range of companies across many sectors including Hawker Pacific Aerospace, Mechanical Technical Services and Visage Hair and Beauty
- One of our apprentices came runner-up in the National Apprenticeship Awards
- Electrical apprentices have represented the College and their employers in prestigious industry competitions giving them the chance to showcase their skills
- Our apprenticeships are up-to-date with what is going on in the world of work.