Art & Design
Design your future with an exciting and rewarding career in the visual arts industry. Explore your creativity and stretch your creative talents through working with our experienced lecturers and industry clients.
What’s it like in Art, Design & Media?
- Work with a vast range of 2D & 3D disciplines including ceramics, woodwork, graphic & digital design, print multimedia, spatial interior design, drawing, painting, photography, fashion design and construction.
- Get a flavour of industry by working on live briefs, which have included corporate redesigns, advertising campaigns and graphic work for exhibition publicity.
- Participate in competitions to demonstrate your creativity and skills– one student won a competition to redesign the UK Hellmann livery and his design is now used on their UK lorry fleet.
- Design logos, packaging and create original artwork to showcase at public art exhibitions.
- Take part in the College’s Creative Week – the annual event that showcases the talents of our creative students with art exhibitions and a fashion show.
- Progress to prestigious art and design colleges & universities including UCA and the University of the Arts London
- FASHION: Interested in fashion? Interested in keeping up with and design the latest trends then our UAL Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma in Art & Design - Fashion is the course for you! Please click to find out more.
"I decided to study at Uxbridge College as it is diverse and multicultural and came highly recommended by my friend. The lecturers are really knowledgeable and as most come from industry they are able to give us first-hand experience of what working in the industry is really like. They provide constructive feedback after exams and assignments so that you know where and how to improve."