Art & Design
Design your future with an exciting and rewarding career in the creative industries which is rapidly growing in the UK and London, in particular. Explore your creativity and stretch your creative talents through working with experienced lecturers and industry clients.
What’s it like in Art, Design & Media?
- Work with a vast range of 2D & 3D disciplines including ceramics, woodwork, graphic & digital design, print, multimedia, spatial interior design, drawing, painting, photography, fashion design and construction.
- Gain industry experience by working on live briefs and participating in competitions, which have included corporate redesigns, logo creation, advertising campaigns and graphic work for exhibition publicity.
- Design and create original artwork to showcase at public art exhibitions.
- Take part in Creative Week – the college’s annual event showcasing our creative students’ talents with art exhibitions, installations and a fashion show.
- Progress to prestigious art and design colleges & universities including UCA and the University of the Arts London.
"All staff are extremely helpful and take time to listen your questions and problems. They make sure that the learning experience for the students is not only fun but informative too. The lecturers are very passionate about the subject and this reflects in their teachings methods. I would recommend the college as it offers students support and great opportunities to achieve a fantastic education"