Train to become part of an exciting and rapidly growing industry where beauty therapists and make-up artists are in demand. With such fast-moving trends, the range of treatments offered in our salons is constantly developed to meet the needs of clients.
You will get the chance to learn from tutors who have extensive experience in the industry and know exactly what you need to succeed.
Distinction our top quality beauty salons, based at the Hayes Campus, are open to the public, offering a wide range of beauty treatments at a highly discounted price.
Click here for a pricelist or to make a booking call 01895 853666.
What's it like in Beauty Therapy
- Learn from tutors with extensive knowledge of the industry, who understand what you need to do to flourish. Using top-quality salon products including Dermalogica and Love your Skin, the tutors will support you with the theory and practical elements of the course and encourage you to exceed your expectations.
- Develop your knowledge further with visits from industry specialists and trips to trade shows and exhibitions.
- Work experience provides a key role in developing employability skills further, with past students attending placements at Pinewood Studios and Imagine Spa.
- Take part in the end of year show, competitions, regular development activities at local community events and host pamper days, where you have the opportunity to showcase your skills.
- Students have gone on to secure employment in a wide range of beauty salons and spas.
- We have a range courses at Level 2 and Level 3 – look online to find out your starting point!
"The beauty salons are a fantastic place to learn. I like the fact that we are able to work on real clients to gain confidence with our skills. This gives us first-hand understanding of what it’s like working in a professional salon."