- Level 2 in Beauty or equivalent Level 2 qualification in make-up.
- Introduction to make-up
Who is the course for
This two day course, studied over two weeks, is an ideal course for those who want to brush up
their make-up application skills, progressing from the Introduction to Make-Up course and for
those who want to learn some intermediate make-up application skills. This includes the art of
highlighting and shading, Bridal make-up and evening make-up application.
Course units include:
- Re-cap the importance of skin care
- Product knowledge
- Importance of Highlighting and shading
- Bridal make-up application
- Convert to evening make-up.
How is the course assessed
Two models needed to create a bridal and evening make-up.
- Complete mini â facial and diagnose skin types and conditions.,
- Application of make-up â Bridal on model one and Evening on model two.
* Dress and props are not essential but a complete look will add more dynamics to your final look, especially to build your portfolio.
Where next - Further Studies
Advanced make-up course or Level 2 in make-up.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.