C&G Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing Services (6035-02)
4 GCSEs including maths and English GCSEs at grade D or above.
Students with other relevant qualifications with appropriate industry experience will be considered individually.
Who is the course for
This course qualification is designed for those learners who may have a limited prior knowledge and understanding of the plumbing sector but have the ability to achieve a fundamental level plumbing qualification.
This qualification covers a wide range of subjects required by the plumbing industry including: .
- Heath and safety
- Scientific principles
- Pipework fabrication techniques
- Domestic hot water systems
- Domestic cold water systems
- Domestic central heating systems
- Above ground drainage
- Electrical systems within the plumbing industry
Combination of Lectures and Workshop sessions, Tutorials, Private study projects and Assignments.
How is the course assessed
On-line exams and simulated Practical assessments.
Where next - Further Studies
C&G Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing Studies or C&G Level 3 Diploma in Gas Utilisation.
Where next - Job Opportunities
You can gain employment as a domestic plumber, installing central heating systems, maintaining central heating, fire protection systems or installing and maintaining gas, oil and solid fuel pipework and appliances.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 05 September 2016
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00