BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma / Level 3 Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering)
Five GCSEs at grade C or above, including Math, Science, English, or an equivalent related Level 2 qualification.
Students with other relevant qualifications with appropriate industry experience will be considered individually.
Who is the course for
This qualification is for people thinking about a career in buildings services engineering. It gives learners the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare for employment. This qualification also provides career development opportunities for those already in work, and through articulation to higher education, degree and professional development programmes.
The 90 credit BTEC Level 3 Subsiday Diploma and deepens the specialist work-related focus.
- Health, Safety and Welfare in CBE
- Sustainable Construction
- Mathematics in CBE
- Science and Materials in CBE
- Construction Technology and design in Construction Civil Engineering
- Surveying in Construction Civil Engineering
- Building Services Control Systems
- Building Services Science
- Electrical Installation Standards and Components in BSE
Lectures, practical work, tutorials, private study periods, projects and assignments.
How is the course assessed
You'll be assessed on your knowledge you gain, by assignments and written exams..
Where next - Further Studies
Higher education or a professional development programme
Where next - Job Opportunities
Gain employment in a specialist area within building services engineering
How to Apply
You can enrol straight away by one of the methods below. You do not need to complete an application form.
- By telephone - call 01895 853333 to enrol using your Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Maestro or Delta card.
- In person â come along to the Uxbridge Campus. We are open Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm. Please remember to bring your payment with you as you will need to pay your fees when you enrol.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 05 September 2016
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00