C&G Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing Studies (6035-03)
Relevant Level 2 plumbing 6035 certificate or GCSEs at grades A* - C (grade 9 - 4), plus a good school report commenting on attendance, punctuality, behaviour and commitment.
Who is the course for
- Plumbing 6035 Level 3 is for learners that have completed a Level 2 Plumbing 6035 programme but have not secured employment in the industry. Candidates can further their knowledge base and gain a recognised certificate, reference and report from the college.
Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing Studies
Core units include:
- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Complex cold water systems
- Domestic hot water
- Central heating systems
- Plumbing system installation planning
- Sanitation and drainage systems
- Career awareness in building services engineering
- Domestoc gas principles.
How is the course assessed
Plumbing 6035: online exams and portfolio.
Where next - Further Studies
Apprenticeship work with a Gas Safe Registered Engineer or an HNC/D Diploma in Construction.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Gain employment in the plumbing industry and with additional on-site experience you can work towards becoming a gas safe qualified engineer and become self-employed.
Last updated: 9 November 2016.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 04 September 2017
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00