C&G Level 3 Diploma in Gas Utilisation (6014-04)
Relevant Level 2 plumbing qualification would be an advantage or GCSE grades A*-C (grade 9 - 4), plus a good school report commenting on attendance, punctuality, behaviour and commitment.
Who is the course for
Take your knowledge to the next level and develop your career by learning about plumbing installation and maintenance and wet central heating systems
Course units include:
- plumbing installation and maintenance
- wet central heating systems
- safety in gas utilisation
- scientific principles in gas utilisation
- combustion and properties of gas
- gas safety
- the use of hand tools and workshop practices.
You will be assessed on theory and practical work and build a portfolio of evidence.
Where next - Further Studies
Apprenticeship work with a Gas Safe Registered Engineer or an HNC/D in Construction.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Gain employment in the gas industry and with additional on-site experience you can work towards becoming a Gas Safe qualified engineer and become self-employed.
Last updated: 9 November 2016.
How to Apply
You can enrol straight away by one of the methods below. You do not need to complete an application form.
- By telephone - call 01895 853333 to enrol using your Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Maestro or Delta card.
- In person â come along to the Uxbridge Campus. We are open Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm. Please remember to bring your payment with you as you will need to pay your fees when you enrol.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 04 September 2017
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00