Develop your flair for business and accounting and prepare for a career in the business world. Get the skills you need to put you on the road to success including sales, law, marketing, finance and administration as well as accounting.
What's it like in Business
- Enhance your studies through a variety of enrichment activities which have included trips to Mercedes World, the Branding Museum and Thorpe Park. These visits provide an opportunity to understand and bring alive the theory of different business areas and are an informative and practical way of seeing business in action.
- Take part in business challenges and put your skills into practice by creating and promoting a product or raising funds for charity.
- Experience the world of business life through guest speakers and taking part in branded assignments from diverse companies including Divine Chocolate, Coca-Cola and Barclays.
- Gain first-hand experience with a work placement - students have previously been to Marriott Hotels, Metro Bank, British Airways, Matalan, Boots and local estate agents.
- Former students have progressed to prestigious universities including Brunel University London, Royal Holloway, Middlesex University, University of Reading and Kingston University.
- Tutors have wide range of industry experience and combine theory and practical sessions to prepare you for progression to higher education and employment
"I chose Uxbridge College as I knew it was the number one college in London. The facilities here are fantastic – everything you need for your studies. It’s a great place to study and socialise – an overall excellent College experience."