Prepare for a career in the business world by developing your flair for business and accounting. Gain the skills you need to succeed including sales, law, marketing, finance, administration and accounting.
What's it like in Business
- Tutors have a wide range of industry experience and combine theory and practical sessions to prepare you for progression to higher education and employment.
- Enhance your studies through a variety of enrichment activities including trips to Mercedes World, the Branding Museum and Thorpe Park. These visits provide an opportunity to bring the theory alive and are an informative and practical way of seeing business in action.
- Take part in business challenges and put your entrepreneurial skills into practice by creating and promoting a product or raising funds for charity.
- Experience the world of business life through guest speakers and taking part in branded assignments from diverse companies including Divine Chocolate, Coca-Cola and Barclays.
- Gain first-hand experience with a work placement - students have previously been to Marriott Hotels, Metro Bank, British Airways, Matalan, Boots and local estate agents.
- Former students have progressed to prestigious universities including Brunel University London, Royal Holloway, Middlesex University, University of Reading and Kingston University.
"I came to Uxbridge College as I knew I would get a great education from the best college in west London. I thoroughly enjoy my course and have learnt a lot about business. The lecturers are experienced in the business world as well as very polite and extremely helpful. It’s a fantastic place to study"