CIPD Level 3 Certificate in Human Resources Practice
Who is the course for
This course is suitable for those who wish to pursue a career in Human Resources or for those who provide support for key aspects of the Human Resources function. It is also useful for line mangers wishing to increase their HR skills, and owners of small businesses. This course will enable you to have a greater understanding of all staffing matters, how to manage staff effectively and be compliant with employment legislation.
There course delivers six modules covering:
- Human Resources in context
- Resourcing Talent
- Developing professionalism
- HR Information
- Employee Relations
- Delivering Learning & Development.
Students attend lectures, and for example undertake group work and presentations, and role plays. It is also possible to attend CIPD events on course related topics. CIPD recommend students undertake 140 self- directed study hours.
How is the course assessed
Assessment is by the completion of six assignments, two practical activities and a personal development record and plan.
Where next - Further Studies
CIPD post graduate programme and full membership of the Institute
Where next - Job Opportunities
Enhanced career prospects through professional body membership
- Students are required to become members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development within one month of enrolment at the cost of approx. £130 which may be paid in instalments
- For further information, please contact our Information, Advice and Guidance team on 01895 853333.
Last updated: 26 May 2016
How to Apply
This course requires an informal interview.
To arrange an assessment and interview time please contact Information, Advice & Guidance on 01895 853333.