CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resources Managment
Level 3 Foundation course, Certificate in Human Resource Practice or has substantial experience as an HR generalist.
Who is the course for
This course is for those who have completed the Level 3 Foundation course, Certificate in Human Resource Practice or has substantial experience as an HR generalist. The Level 5 course gives you the opportunity to further develop your professional HR knowledge and behaviours to operate at a more strategic managerial level within the organisation. As well as providing you with deeper strategic insights into how HR can add value you will develop your critical thinking and behaviours to aid you to becoming a credible role model.
Course units include:
- Business issues and the context of HR
- Developing professional practice
- Using information in HR
- Improving organisational performance
- Employment law
- Resourcing and talent planning.
Presentations, case studies, role play, group discussions.
How is the course assessed
A written assignment for each module has to be submitted for assessment.
Where next - Further Studies
Students can go on to complete the Advanced Level 7 qualification.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Employers seek applicants who hold a CIPD professional qualifications when recruiting and these qualifications are recognised not only in the UK but abroad.
- Students are required to become members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development within one month of enrolment at the cost of approx. £130 which may be paid in instalments
- For further information, please contact our Information, Advice and Guidance team on 01895 853333.
Last updated: 26 May 2016
How to Apply
This course requires an informal interview.
To arrange an assessment and interview time please contact Information, Advice & Guidance on 01895 853333.