Catering & Hospitality
Develop your passion for cooking and service to prepare for a career in the kitchen or front of house. Staff are fully trained chefs and front of house managers with lots of experience in running gastro-pubs and restaurants, so students are learning from highly qualified teachers.
The restaurant, at the Hayes Campus, is open weekdays and on selected evenings so come along and sample the food for yourself!
For more information or to book a table please call 01895 853730.
What’s it like in Catering & Hospitality?
- Our highly experienced chefs and front of house professionals have vast ranging industry experience in gastro-pubs, hotels and fine dining restaurants. We help you to hone your kitchen skills in industry-standard facilities and enhance your front of house service skills to provide a fine dining experience.
- We support your progress in cooking and serving skills with regular lunch service in Revisco, our on-site College restaurant, featuring a regularly changing and exciting menu! The restaurant is open to the public for lunch service – to book a table call 01895 853730.
- Take part in our popular gourmet evenings, offering a high-quality dining experience with creative menus inspired by world cuisine, plus cater for and serve at a variety of high-profile internal and external functions.
- Regular work placements provide a key role in developing employability skills and past students have attended placements at Odette’s Restaurant, Charlotte’s Place, The Grove Hotel and Hard Rock Café.
- Last year 100% of our Level 3 students were employed in high-end restaurants and private member’s clubs.
- We have a range courses at Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 – look online to find out your starting point!
"I have always had an interest in cooking and wanted to pursue a career in this field. I came to Uxbridge College as I knew it was a top college and had excellent catering facilities. The lecturers are very supportive and are always there to help. In my first year I needed extra help as I was not grasping certain techniques but the lecturers spent extra time with me and made sure I fully understood."
Want to see more? Click here to view our gallery.