CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to Early Years Education and Care (QCF)
GCSEs grade C-D including English or maths at grade C or above.
Who is the course for
The CACHE Level 2 Certificate in an Introduction to Early Years Education and Care is for learners who want to work with children between birth and five years, with knowledge of children up to seven years.
A total of 12 units must be achieved for the full qualification.
Course themes include:
- Introducing the role of the early years practitioner
- Legislation, framework and professional practice
- Play, development and learning for school
- Professional development.
A minimum of 250 placement hours are required for achievement of this qualification. Placements should be undertaken in at least two different
Where next - Further Studies
CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care or the CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Nursery assistant, classroom assistant, nanny or pre-school assistant.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Hayes Campus: Course Starting Mon 05 September 2016
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Hayes Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00