C&G Level 2 Diploma in ICT Systems Support (7540-12) & Certificate for IT Users (ITQ)
2 GCSEs at grade D or above in English and maths, or a relevant Level 1 course with English and maths at Level 1.
Students with other relevant qualifications and appropriate industry experience will be considered.
Who is the course for
Turn your passion for ICT into a successful and rewarding career.
- PC building
- software installation and maintenance
- customer service skills
- basic maintenance procedures
- understand the world of networking.
In addition to this course, gain a separate qualification and learn how to use widely recognised M/S Office applications; namely Microsoft Word and Microsoft Access.
Where next - Further Studies
C&G Level 3 Diploma in ICT Systems Support and Principles (7540-13) or CompTIA A+
Where next - Job Opportunities
Gain employment as first line support on an IT helpdesk or making systems.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Hayes Campus: Course Starting Mon 05 September 2016
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Hayes Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00