BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Information & Creative Technology
4 GCSEs grade D (grade 3) or above including English and maths, or relevant Level 1 course with English and maths, or City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma with English and maths GCSEs grade D (grade 3) or above.
Who is the course for
Further develop your skills and knowledge of IT and boost your career prospects.
- online world and technology systems
- website software
- mobile application development
- computer software.
Where next - Further Studies
BTEC Level 3 National Diploma/Extended Diploma in IT or C&G Level 3 Diploma in ICT Systems Support.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Gain employment in administration, trainee web designer, database designer and IT support.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Hayes Campus: Course Starting Mon 04 September 2017
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Hayes Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00