EAL Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation
4 GCSEs at grade D or above including English, maths and a science subject or a relevant foundation course.
Students with other relevant qualifications and appropriate industry experience will be considered.
Who is the course for
This course is for those who are intending to work in the electrical contracting industry or for those working in an associated industry i.e. film, TV, lighting, maintenance etc who require the underpinning knowledge to progress their careers.
Core units include:
- Health and safety in building services
- Principles of electrical science
- Electrical installation technology
- Installation of wiring systems and enclosures
- Understanding how to communicate with others within building services engineering.
Lecture, practical workshops, tutorials, private study periods, projects and assignments.
How is the course assessed
Online multiple choice examinations, practical assignment, and written paper.
Where next - Further Studies
Level 3 in Electrical Installation (2365) or entry into an apprenticeship (must be employed within the electrical contracting industry).
Where next - Job Opportunities
Electricianâs mate, domestic electrical installer, handyman etc.
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 05 September 2016
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00