EAL Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installation
4 GCSEs at grade E or above including English, maths and science.
A very good school report showing attendance over 90%, good punctuality, behaviour and attitude.
Who is the course for
If you enjoy practical work and want to work in the electrical installation industry, this course will give you the skills and knowledge you need.
Course units include:
- Structure of the construction industry
- Fundamental safe working practices
- Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
- Site preparation for working in the construction industry
- Electrical installation wiring & terminations
- Fabrication techniques for electrical installation
- Electrical science and technology
Where next - Further Studies
Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Electricianâs mate, approved contractor.
How to Apply
This course requires an informal interview.
To arrange an assessment and interview time please contact Information, Advice & Guidance on 01895 853333.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 05 September 2016
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00