3D Modelling & Digital Printing
A good level of English is required and basic knowledge and/or experience of using AutoCad 2D
Who is the course for
This course is for anyone who has a basic level of experience working with 2D AutoCAD, either in the workplace or as part of a course, who wishes to enhance their skills further in 3D Modelling and Digital Printing for the design, prototyping and manufacture of basic components.
Creating and Managing 3D drawing
- Using general 3 D command such as Spher, Cylinders, Qubix, Helix, Move and Extrude
- Using 3D Editing tools, transform, rotate, and Boolean operation
- Rendering and visualisation
- Use of 3D printers to manufacture prototype
- Setting up a 3D printer to manufacture 3D model
- Using the 3D printer to manufacture the product
- Health & Safety considerations
- Good workshop practice
Hands on tutor led assignments and activities.
How is the course assessed
Ongoing informal assessment
Where next - Further Studies
Formal accredited training
Where next - Job Opportunities
How to Apply
You can enrol and pay online for this course. Please click the orange Enrol Now button below.