“I have had a brilliant experience at Uxbridge College. I work hard and enjoy studying, but I could not have achieved what I have without my teachers. I’ve had very good teaching and so much support, and been given encouragement in so many ways.
I attended summer school at Cambridge University, and was also selected to attend the LSE Choice Programme in Government and Politics, which were unique opportunities for me.
I was really happy with my A Level grades and am now doing a degree at Warwick University, which was my first choice of university. I like studying and being in education and I’ve learned a lot here outside my studies too, for instance I set up a club to help other people with their maths. Being here has really broadened my horizons.”
Students are encouraged to achieve their maximum potential and we offer tailor made programmes with all the teaching and support you need. Our excellent pass rates show that setting high standards for our students pays off. Success rates for A Levels and GCSEs are above national averages and many A Level students go on to their first choice of university.
The Academy has dedicated facilities at the Uxbridge Campus including modern classrooms, with smartboard technology, and fully equipped science laboratories.
Click here to read the Academy's latest newsletter.
What’s it like in The Academy
- You can choose from a great range of subjects
- We achieve consistently high pass rates
- We offer a supportive tutorial programme
- We provide regular reports and there are parent’s evenings to ensure that families are kept in touch with your progress
- Students have gone on to prestigious
- institutions including Oxford, Cambridge and Russell Group universities
- There have been visits from poets, authors, film makers, actors and leading politicians, providing students with an insight into life in industry
- Our student debating team got through to the national heats of a prestigious public speaking competition
- The chess team celebrated success by winning a borough-wide tournament.