Intermediate Cutting & Styling
Who is the course for
This course is ideal for newly qualified hairdressers who would like to improve their skills in cutting and styling or Hairdressers that have been out of industry and need to update their skills.
This course is also ideal for candidates who have completed the introduction course and wish to develop their skills further.
This course covers all aspects of commercial cutting and styling. A range of techniques will be taught to achieve various layered looks. These techniques include;
- Re-capping of basic techniques from the Introduction course
- Classic Bob
- Uniform layers
- Short Graduation techniques
- Layering techniques for longer hair
- Intermediate styling skills using round brushes to create volume and movement
This course is based on practical lessons with some elements of theory learning to recap and imbed previous learning.
How is the course assessed
No formal assessment, but you will be given personal feedback by your tutor.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST ACHIEVE 80% AND ABOVE ATTENDANCE TO RECEIVE YOUR COLLEGE CERTIFICATE
Where next - Further Studies
Successful students can go onto the Advanced Cut and Style course
Where next - Job Opportunities
After completing the Advanced Cut and Style course candidates may wish to pursue a career in Hairdressing
How to Apply
You can enrol straight away by one of the methods below. You do not need to complete an application form.
- By telephone - call 01895 853333 to enrol using your Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Maestro or Delta card.
- In person â come along to the Uxbridge Campus. We are open Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm. Please remember to bring your payment with you as you will need to pay your fees when you enrol.