Motor Vehicle Maintenance
Turn your drive and passion for motor vehicles into a career. Learn theory and practical skills, in a realistic garage environment and prepare for a career in this industry.
What’s it like in Motor Vehicle Maintenance?
- Develop your knowledge and put it into practice in our three motor vehicle workshops boasting the latest technology and diagnostic equipment.
- Use specialist equipment including vehicle lifts, electronic testing equipment and a dynamometer facility.
- Learn from expert industry staff who will advise and guide you with their experience of working in the motor vehicle trade. Many have worked for main dealers, run and owned their own garages and will pass on their skills and expertise to get your ready for the world of work.
- Progress onto higher-level courses, apprenticeships or into good jobs in the industry.
- Benefit from employer links with well-known companies including Snap-on, Bosch, Halfords and a large network of independent garages and main dealers.
"I had always been interested in cars and wanted to learn more. I chose Uxbridge College as I knew it was a good college as my sister had studied here and said it was a brilliant place to learn. All the lecturers are friendly and very approachable and are happy to help after lessons. Their aim is to make sure we understand and achieve the very best we can."
Want to see more? Click here to view our gallery.