C&G Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair (4290-12)
A relevant Level 1 qualification plus a good school report commenting on attendance, punctuality, behaviour and commitment.
Who is the course for
Those wishing to go onto an Apprenticeship or further Motor Vehicle courses ie Auto Electrics.
Course units include:
- Health and safety
- Removing and refitting components
- Removing and replacing engine components
- Carrying out full service.
Practical work in workshops and classrooms theory lessons.
How is the course assessed
4 online exams and 1 centre devised exam
Where next - Further Studies
An apprenticeship or further motor vehicle courses.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Gain employment as a motor mechanic, MOT tester or auto/diagnostics electrician.
Last updated: 9 November 2016
How to Apply
To apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
Student Records/Admissions, Uxbridge College, Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ.
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 04 September 2017
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00