C&G Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair (4290-12)
A relevant Level 1 qualification and evidence of good attendance.
Who is the course for
Those wishing to go onto an Apprenticeship or further Motor Vehicle courses ie Auto Electrics.
Course units include:
- Health and safety
- Removing and refitting components
- Removing and replacing engine components
- Carrying out full service.
Practical work in workshops and theory in classrooms
How is the course assessed
4 online exams and 1 centre devised exam
Where next - Further Studies
An apprenticeship or further motor vehicle courses such as auto electrics.
Where next - Job Opportunities
This qualification would improve your chances of entering into, or progression within, the motor industry including the following roles: motor mechanic, garage receptionist, car salesman, garage trainee and parts personnel.
How to Apply
You can enrol straight away by one of the methods below. You do not need to complete an application form.
- By telephone - call 01895 853333 to enrol using your Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Maestro or Delta card.
- In person â come along to the Uxbridge Campus. We are open Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm. Please remember to bring your payment with you as you will need to pay your fees when you enrol.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 05 September 2016
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00