C&G Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair (4290-12)
A relevant Level 1 qualification plus a good school report commenting on attendance, punctuality, behaviour and commitment.
Who is the course for
Those wishing to go onto an Apprenticeship or further Motor Vehicle courses ie Auto Electrics.
Course units include:
- Health and safety
- Removing and refitting components
- Removing and replacing engine components
- Carrying out full service.
Practical work in workshops and classrooms theory lessons.
How is the course assessed
4 online exams and 1 centre devised exam
Where next - Further Studies
An apprenticeship or further motor vehicle courses.
Where next - Job Opportunities
Gain employment as a motor mechanic, MOT tester or auto/diagnostics electrician.
Last updated: 9 November 2016
How to Apply
You can enrol straight away by one of the methods below. You do not need to complete an application form.
- By telephone - call 01895 853333 to enrol using your Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Maestro or Delta card.
- In person â come along to the Uxbridge Campus. We are open Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm. Please remember to bring your payment with you as you will need to pay your fees when you enrol.
- Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 04 September 2017
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Where: Uxbridge Campus
When: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00