Want to embark on a career in performance? Develop your skills and be part of one of the biggest growing industries globally! Our courses produce confident students with strong communication skills which are essential qualities that help secure a job in any industry.
What’s it like in Performing Arts & Production?
- Develop your performance skills through practical and theory sessions, providing you with an insight into life in theatre.
- Fantastic new facilities include mirrored dance studios, rehearsal rooms and a fully equipped, operational studio theatre with lighting and sound rigs.
- Industry professionals with a wide range of vocational experience will share their knowledge to equip you with the skills you need to succeed.
- Students have worked, and continue to work, as background actors on recent professional TV shoots with Channel 4 and subsidiary production companies, such as E4.
- Dancers participate in a range of classes including ballet, contemporary, jazz and urban and have exhibited and performed at Move It – the UK’s biggest dance show!
- Former students have secured places at top universities and prestigious drama schools such as Central School of Speech and Drama and Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts.
- Students are involved in the Connections 2016 project, which could see them performing at the National Theatre.
- Showcase your skills in performances including the College’s awards ceremony at The Beck Theatre, internal events, a primary school road show and performances in Uxbridge town centre.
"I came here because I heard lots of good reviews, plus it is close to my home. The new dance studios and theatre are really well designed and spacious - a perfect place to learn."
Want to see more? Click here to view our gallery.
We are calling for expressions of interest for a new Performing Arts Partner. If you are interested in working with us please click here for more information.