Planning a career in the Armed Forces, Police, Fire, Ambulance or other Public Services? Develop the practical and theoretical skills you need to prepare you for a great career.
What’s it like in Public Services?
- Get involved in team building exercises, fitness drills, keeping to deadlines and show good discipline.
- Take part in residential trips, involving camping and hiking, to develop your leadership and teamwork skills.
- Staff have lots of experience and expertise to prepare you for a career in this varied and rewarding sector.
- Embrace the Public Services motto “To achieve is to succeed”.
- Strong links with the Army and other Forces provide knowledge of life in the Services.
- Our courses are specifically designed to provide you with the knowledge and experience to progress to a fulfilling career in the Uniformed Public Services, including the Police, Armed Forces, Fire and Ambulance services.
- Past students are currently working as Police Officers and Special Constables, in the British Army (including the Prince of Wales and Guards Regiment), Royal Marines, Royal Air Force and as Prison Officers.
- Students have progressed onto higher education courses to study Policing and Criminology / Forensic Science, and Government & Politics at universities including Bucks New University, Nottingham Trent University, University of Derby, University of West London, Portsmouth University and Brunel University London.
"The facilities at the College are second to none. The lecturers are extremely helpful and provide me with all the support and advice I need to help me achieve my full academic potential. As they have industry experience they can tell us what it’s really like and give us background information which helps with our studies. I would definitely recommend the College to my family and friends."