Develop your passion for science with a range of qualifications based in our top-quality laboratories and classrooms. Courses combine practical applications with their use in industry and business.
What’s it like in Science?
- We have great preparation for higher education as most students completing the Level 3 Diploma progress to university to study courses such as pharmacy, pharmacology, biology, biomedical sciences, forensic science, criminology and psychology.
- Courses are practically-orientated and most of your classes will be held in our five well-equipped laboratories with specialist equipment.
- Staff are highly qualified in their field. Their knowledge and experience will help you to prepare for university and a career in the sciences.
- We offer a supportive tutorial programme to equip you with knowledge that extends beyond the classroom and to help you to make the most of your time with us.
- It is also possible to study GCSE English and/or maths alongside your BTEC course.
"I came here as I knew it was graded outstanding and had a very good reputation for excellent teaching. The lecturers are great and are always willing to help inside and outside of lessons. I would definitely recommend Uxbridge College to my family and friends."