Develop your passion for science with a range of qualifications based in our top-quality laboratories and classrooms. Courses combine practical applications with their use in industry and business.
What’s it like in Science?
- We have great preparation for higher education as most students completing the Level 3 Diploma progress to university to study courses such as pharmacy, pharmacology, biology, biomedical sciences, forensic science, criminology and psychology.
- Courses are practically-orientated and most of your classes will be held in our five well-equipped laboratories with specialist equipment.
- Staff are highly qualified in their field. Their knowledge and experience will help you to prepare for university and a career in the sciences.
- We offer a supportive tutorial programme to equip you with knowledge that extends beyond the classroom and to help you to make the most of your time with us.
- It is also possible to study GCSE English and/or maths alongside your BTEC course.
"The support I have received from all my lecturers has been brilliant. They have a huge wealth of knowledge and they place great emphasis on learning and thinking outside the box rather than just memorising facts. If you are looking for excellent support and fantastic teaching in a friendly and diverse community, you should definitely come to Uxbridge College"