Facilities for Hire
Whether you need to host an event, conduct training or require an off-site venue – Uxbridge College can offer great value, fully equipped and contemporary facilities for you to hire.
Meeting Room Facilities at Uxbridge and Hayes
We have a range of rooms available in many sizes – ideal for events, pitches, meetings, seminars, training sessions or any other business related function. Presentation facilities include interactive smartboards, internet access and audio visual equipment. We also have refectories on both campuses which can be hired for conferences, exhibitions and meetings.
Facilities at Uxbridge
- Sports Facilities: Brand new £6m Sports Hall, Fitness Suite and 2 outdoor Multi-Use Games Areas available on evenings and weekends for activities including 5-a-side football, cricket, basketball, netball, badminton and volleyball
- The Venue: Seating up to 250 people, ideal for conferences, exhibitions and meetings.
Facilities at Hayes
- Dance Studios: Two fully equipped dance studios, purpose built with sprung floors, dance bars and mirrors
- Hayes Business Studios Meeting Room: The meeting room is equipped with the latest IT facilities including an interactive presentation Smartboard and flexible seating for a maximum of 16 people in boardroom style
- Kitchens and Restaurant: A modern training kitchen and a restaurant capable of serving and seating up to 50 people – each facility can be booked individually or as a package
- Learning Centre: Available on weekends for conferences, exhibitions and meetings, seating a maximum of 150 conference style
- Theatre: For events from fashion shows to awards ceremonies, up to 100 people can be accommodated in a tiered seating style.
Why hire our facilities?
- The Uxbridge Campus is near to the M40, M25 and Uxbridge Road, one of the area’s major routes, a short walk from Uxbridge Tube station, on more than a dozen bus routes and parking is available on campus.
- The Hayes Campus is just a few hundred yards from the Uxbridge Road, one of the area’s major routes, perfectly placed for access by car and bus, and also offers parking. It is close to Hayes & Harlington train station with direct links to Heathrow and Central London
- We offer specialist catering options for any type of business meeting or function – large or small – at very competitive prices. From tea, coffee and biscuits through to canapés, buffets and silver service, we can supply refreshments to suit any occasion and dietary requirement
- Our skilled audio visual and presentation technicians can assist you to get the most from your facilities hire at Uxbridge College.