Hire a Meeting Room
Course Code: 2337NE
Type: Part Time
Who is the course forThis course is for those who are intending to work in the electrical contracting industry or for those working in an associated industry i.e. Film, TV, Lighting, Maintenance etc who require the underpinning knowledge to progress their careers. The course covers the theory and practical skills required for electrical installation work.
Course ContentYou will follow a course of study on the following:
- Health & Safety
- Inspection, Testing & Commissioning
- Fault diagnosis & Rectification
Study MethodsLectures, electrical workshops and assignments
All books will be provided.
The candidate must provide their own safety boots and overalls.
How is the course assessedContinuous teacher assessment of coursework and practical skills, together with two practical assignments, two written examinations and one online exam set by the City and Guilds
Where next - Further StudiesAfter successful completion of the course structured progression is possible to professional qualification routes leading to the C&G 2382 IEE 17TH Edition Regulations, C&G2392, C&G 2391 Test & Inspection, as well as the C&G 2356 NVQ when you are working in the industry.
Where next - Job OpportunitiesElectricians mate, approved contractor etc.
- Gola online exam resits - £50
- Practical assessment retakes - £95
- Course Fee: £1,257 This is a Full cost commercial course all students pay fees, no concessions available.
How to ApplyTo apply for a course choose one of these methods:
- Online - click the Apply Now button, fill out the form and submit
- Post - download an application form here , or use the form in the prospectus. Fill it out and return it to:
When we have received your application we will contact you to arrange an interview time.
Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Tue 11 September 2012
Uxbridge Campus: Course Starting Mon 10 September 2012