West London IoT
Institutes of Technology
We are proud to be one of only 12 institutions in the country to be confirmed as an Institute of Technology (IoT).
IoTs have been set up by the Government to tackle the technical skill gaps in STEM industries (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) locally and regionally.
West London Institute of Technology (WLIoT)
Calling all future experts in Engineering, Construction and Digital!
Study at one of only 12 prestigious Institutes of Technology in the country and gain higher technical qualifications recognised and demanded by employers.
WLIoT is working with four anchor partners - Brunel University London, Fujitsu, Heathrow Airport and West London Business. Working together we will support you in building a successful technical career and to be the best you can be.
Why Study at West London Institute of Technology (WLIoT)
- Based at Uxbridge College's Uxbridge Campus, WLIoT has brand new facilities and equipment. Take a look at the 360 preview flythrough of our new IoT campus project!
- Industry focused Level 4 & 5 courses designed to provide you the technical skills and theory you need for your career. You will also be taught by highly qualified staff with industry experience.
- Gain technical skills that will last a lifetime and qualifications recognised by employers. Work on live projects and briefs to gain industry insight. Also, you will gain that competitive advantage when applying for jobs and confidence in your skillset.
- Think ahead to your future success. You will have improved career prospects and earning potential. You will also gain excellent work experience and direct contact with industry employers.
- WLIoT is great for convenience. It's a more affordable option, you can avoid long commutes and you will be in a supportive environment with smaller classes. Once you have completed your Level 5 qualification, you can top up with a Level 6 (degree level) qualification or head out into the workplace.
Who can join the West London IoT?
Students that want to start at or progress onto Level 3, Level 4, Level 5 or Level 6 qualifications in computing, games design & animation, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and building services & construction. Students benefit from being taught in high-quality learning environments by industry-specialists who provide the skills and knowledge they need for industry plus benefit from enhanced employer links.
Potential apprentices looking to combine work in a job role with study in their chosen industry sector. Apprenticeship frameworks and standards are offered in specific skills across the engineering, digital skills and construction sectors.
The West London IoT, will be working with anchor partners Brunel University London, Fujitsu, Heathrow and West London Business to deliver higher level technical skills training and qualifications needed in west London and beyond.
Here is what our partners have said about West London IoT:
Brunel University London
West London Business