16 - 19
Combine your studies with your love of sport.
Join a Sports Academy at Uxbridge College. We can help you achieve your sporting potential and get a qualification.
Step 1 - What sport do you play?
Sports Academy students train and play for up to 8 hours per week and access a range of other benefits including:
- High quality coaching and guidance from professional coaches
- First-class training facilities including new £6m Sport England standard sports hall, outdoor pitches and fitness suite
- Links to sports clubs including QPR, Uxbridge Cricket Club and London Emperors Basketball Club
- You have the opportunity to gain coaching qualifications in your respective sport
- Compete in inter-college league matches, competitive games* and tournaments.
Step 2 - What course do you want to study?
We have a range of sport, A Level and other vocational subjects to choose from at Uxbridge College.
- Sport Courses
- Vocational Courses** please click the courses tab on the top navigation bar
Step 3 - What’s next?
For more details register your interest on the form below or contact Shayne Chandler on 01895 475273:
Sports Academy Interest Form
* Please note that if you are aged over 19, you may not be eligible to play in competitive matches
** Please note that enrolling to study on a non-sport course and becoming part of a Sports Academy is subject to your course being able to accommodate Sports Academy training sessions.