16 - 19
When it comes to revising for exams, you can really improve your results through good planning and better studying habits.
Follow our TOP TIPS to help you along the way !
- Make your own revision notes: you'll learn as you write
- Get virtual: log onto your virtual learning environment to access notes and information to help you
- Search websites:·GCSE Bitesize & You Tube are ideal for revision guides to find practical help and advice·
- Test yourself:·avoid subjects you already know
- Plan - don't cram: list the topics you need to cover then create a revision timetable
- Take regular breaks: your concentration lapses after a couple of hours
- Practise: look at past exam papers and see how the questions could be asked and time yourself
- Highlight key areas: using colours and symbols - visuals help you remember facts
- Find yourself a space to revise: it will help you concentrate