If you're aiming for an exciting and rewarding future in art, media, fashion, or graphic design, then the Uxbridge College School of Creative Studies is the right choice for you. Explore your creativity and stretch your creative talents as far as they can go.
You can make an original outfit which pushes the boundaries of fashion, produce artwork for an exhibition or film a short movie reflecting your vision.
Excellent facilities ensure that you get a realistic environment to showcase your creative skills.
Facilities include spacious purpose-built workshops filled with natural light for art, design and fashion work, and all the technology you need to hone your audio and visual production skills in our Apple Mac labs, media and film suites. There is also an on-site shop selling art materials at a discount.
What's it like in Art, Design & Media?
- Students work on live briefs to give a flavour of what it is like to be in the industry
- Graphic Design students have created corporate identities for local businesses and have had their advertising work appear on buses around the borough
- Fashion students design, cut and sew their own garments and have taken part in fashion shows in the College and at The Chimes shopping centre
- Art, design and graphics students design logos, packaging and create original artwork which is showcased to the public at the end of year show
- Media students plan, make and edit their own films using industry-standard equipment
- Many students have gone on to study at prestigious art & design colleges and universities
- Media students have been involved in workshops run by industry experts including BBC Radio 1Xtra DJs
- Student film makers took part in an end of year showcase of their work
- To read about the latest stories, activities and achievements in our School newsletter