Information technology and computing skills are needed for every aspect of modern life, and advances in gaming technology have opened up whole new areas of study.
We offer a range of courses that focus on learning basic skills through to building on knowledge and experience at a higher level.
We offer courses in networking, systems support, and software development, including games development and computer graphics. There is a lot of choice depending on the route you want to take. Students study in great facilities with all the technology required to ensure that the skills learnt are in-line with the needs of employers.
What's it like in Computing?
- Our new games development courses link with Escape studios and use their industry standard training materials - Maya Core and Visual Effects
- Great links with major employers including Sony
- We are the only FE institution to teach the AAA award winning Crytek 3 games engine
- The College is a certified Microsoft Academy
- Students can gain Cisco Vendor qualifications on our Diploma course.