If you are interested in a career in the motor vehicle industry we can help you get on the right course to get the skills you need.
Our motor vehicle maintenance and repair courses not only give you the chance to learnthe practical skills needed to work with cars, but also the theory behind it all.
Practical work is based in fully equipped workshops with all the latest technology and diagnostic equipment that provide a realistic working garage environment.
We have two modern vehicle workshops which feature vehicle lifts, electronic test equipment, a new dynamometer facility and a variety of modern cars.
Staff are committed to your success and provide advice and guidance from their years of experience working in the industry. You can start on a basic level course and progress to a high standard to enable you to go out into the workplace as a qualified technician.
What's it like in Motor Vehicle Maintenance?
- Industry links with well known companies including Snap-on tools, Ford and Lexus
- Students practice their skills on real cars in a garage environment
- You can study full-time or as an apprentice
- There are progression opportunities for students to go onto higher level courses or into good jobs
- Past students have gone on to open their own successful garages.
- To read about the latest stories, activities and achievements in our newsletter