If you want a starring role in film, TV, music, dance or stage production, studying on one of our performing arts courses could be your big break.
Our courses offer you the chance to specialise in an area of the performing arts, whether you are keen to follow a route in music, film, TV, dance, acting or learn the basics in behind-the-scenes make-up or wardrobe.
Fantastic facilities include mirrored dance studios, a fully operational theatre with light and sound rigs, stage production areas and music studios to create the latest sounds. With a mix of practical and theory based classes you will have the opportunity to perfect your skills and there are plenty of chances to showcase your efforts in shows and performances inside and outside of the College.
Staff have lots of experience as performers and in backstage support roles and will provide you with advice to prepare you for a career in this exciting and challenging industry.
What's it like in Performing Arts?
- Dance students regularly perform at events
- Music students have performed at gigs and events in College and at other venues
- Performing arts students organised and performed at the annual Mayfayre - an afternoon of outdoor entertainment in Hayes which included live music, dance and variety acts
- Students have gone to prestigious universities including RADA
- Opportunities to work with production companies have provided students with a chance to get on TV!
- To read about the latest stories, activities and achievements in our School newsletter