Hayes Business Studios
Home Automation integrates all electrical devices and subsystems so that they operate coherently, saving time and energy.
Free Home Automation Taster Sessions
Find out more about Home Automation first hand – choose from one of our taster sessions being held at our
Uxbridge Campus (Park Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NQ):
- 6pm - 8pm, Tuesday 4 December 2012
- 2pm - 4pm, Thursday 6 December 2012.
Home Automation Course
The Home Automation course at Uxbridge College, in partnership with Domotics Controls Ltd, gives you skills to take advantage of this developing industry.
Benefits of this course:
- Meet increasing customer demand for more convenient and energy efficient electrical installations leading to potential financial savings
- Capitalise on new control and automation technologies that are simpler and more affordable
- Respond to 2016 Building Regulations that will require more businesses and individuals with these skills.
This course is for:
- Qualified electricians, consulting engineers, project managers, architectural technicians etc.
- Tuesdays, starting 15 January 2013, 6pm – 9pm for 10 weeks
- Tuesdays, starting 23 April 2013, 6pm – 9pm for 10 weeks.Courses are being held at our Uxbridge Campus and cost £415.