Student support team
The Student Support Team is available to assist students with problems or difficulties that may be having an effect on their learning or success at College. Student Support can assist with:
- Personal issues - the Team have helped students who have had issues with drugs & alcohol, general & sexual health, violence in the home and housing & benefit issues.
- Trouble at College - including those that are in Disciplinary Procedures.
- Social concerns - finding it difficult to fit in, difficulties with coping with the responsibilities of study or worried about fitting everything in with your family life.
Please see a video of the team below:
The Student Support Team assures that all sessions are treated with respect and are in complete confidence.
In the Student Support Centre there are a variety of information leaflets covering:
- general and sexual health
- drugs and alcohol
- local and national health
- places of interest
- local transport.
|Uxbridge||Room A011||01895 853380|
|Hayes||Room R3.03||01895 853643|