Uxbridge College Employer Services
The Uxbridge College Employer Charter sets out how we will work with you to meet your business training needs
Before training we will:
- Arrange a meeting or an organisational needs analysis to discuss your requirements
- Work with you to identify the training that will support your business needs
- Identify the most affordable funding opportunities available to your business and provide concise and transparent cost information
- Work with you to create a training programme that is flexible to your business needs
- Offer advice and guidance on any business related question you have or point you in the right direction if we can't help you
- Recommend a suitable training provider if we cannot support your training needs.
During training we will:
- Provide knowledgeable lecturers with industry experience to train your staff
- Provide you with progress reports on the training
- Work with you to ensure your staff are able to attend training and alert you to any issues that may arise.
After training we will:
- Ask you to complete our employer satisfaction form
- Meet with you to discuss feedback - positive or negative, and we will address this with you
- Discuss any further training needs or enquiries you may have
- Keep you updated with any relevant future opportunities.