Uxbridge College Employer Services
Employers with 50-249 employees and a pay bill less than £3m
Employers with between 50-249 employees and a pay bill of less than £3m do not pay the Apprenticeship Levy and attract 90% funding direct from the government with the remaining 10% contribution paid by you to your training provider. You will negotiate the cost of training with your training provider within the funding caps set for each of the apprenticeship standards/frameworks.
You will also benefit from £1,000 to help meet the extra costs associated with employing 16-18 year old apprentices.The payment will be made via your training provider who will pass the money on to you in two equal instalments at 3 months and 12 months.
Use the Government's Calculator to work out if you will pay the levy?
Examples of Co-investment Funding
Funding cap for chosen training £4,000 per annum
Employer Negotiates a cost of £3,500 with provider
£3,500 x 10% = £350
£3,500 x 90% = £3,150
Funding cap for chosen training £3,000 per annum
Employer Negotiates a cost of £4,000 with provider
£3,000 x 10% = £300
£300 + £1000* = £1,300
*£1,000 is payable by the employer in addition to the 10%, as the negotiated cost with provider is £1,000 above the funding cap.
£3,000 x 90% = £2,700
For further information or to discuss your requirements, contact Uxbridge College Employer Services on:
01895 853786 | 01895 853780