Keep your business ahead of the rest by recruiting the right people. Inject fresh talent into your workforce by taking on an apprentice, hiring pre-screened candidates to fill permanent, part-time or seasonal roles or offering a work placement. With no recruitment fees to pay, our dedicated Account Manager will work you to provide you with the right candidates for your requirements.
For complete details of apprenticeships click here.
The benefits of work placements with Uxbridge College are:
- There is no charge for this service
- Get an Uxbridge College student interested in your business sector
- Short-term commitment
- Identify potential recruits for the future
- Contribute to the career development of a student
- Raise your company’s profile within your community
Who are they for?
- Young people aged 16-23 who are job ready and near to finding employment
- need to improve their skills to enhance their confidence & experience
- are enthusiastic and committed young people
- may be in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance (JSA) or other benefits.
- Receive support from Uxbridge College with employability skills, plus English and maths to GCSE level
- Attend a work placement of between 100 - 240 hours
- Carry out duties and activities that you have specified.
- Call Uxbridge College to discuss how a traineeship would benefit your company
- Agree a placement, between 100-240 hours for up to 30 hours per week, for one or more trainees that are matched to your requirements. You don’t pay wages - placements are free.
- Maintain contact with Uxbridge College during the placement
- At the end of the programme, provide an exit interview (or job/apprenticeship if available) and a formal reference.
Head of Employers
For further information or to discuss your business needs contact on:
01895 853786 | 01895 853780