Training & Courses
Businesses flourish when they have a flexible and skilled workforce that can adapt to future changes. Uxbridge College has a proven track record in providing training in the latest skills and knowledge needed in your industry. From low-cost short courses to bespoke packages, we offer top-class technical and professional development for your existing and new employees.
Bespoke Training and Development
- Target your skills gaps
- Meet your budget needs (including help to access the best funding opportunities available)
- Can take place on your premises or ours, at a time to suit your business operation
- Support to evaluate effectiveness of training and to ensure your needs have been met
- A range of recruitment, retention, training and skills solutions to develop your business
What are the benefits for your business?
- It is focused on your organisational requirements
- You have a choice of delivery style and duration
- We select best fit trainers for your organisation
- Training programmes are flexible and offer feedback
- Timescales to suit you
- We provide dedicated Account Manager support
- You can embed training and quality development into your business
- There are many staff benefits including:
- Increased employee motivation and job satisfaction (leading to improved employee retention)
- Improved efficiencies in processes
- Increased innovation in strategies and products
- Increased business capacity to adopt new technologies and methods.
Industry Regulation Training
Gain the essential training needed to be compliant in today’s market to help you avoid:
- Breaking the law
- Fines or penalties
- Putting your customers or staff in danger.
Industry regulated training to help meet current legislation requirements, including:
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work (including refresher courses)
- Basic Fire Training
- Fire Warden/Marshall Training
- CIEH Award in Principles of Risk Assessment
- Steps and Ladders
- CIEH Award in Manual handling – Principles and Practice
- CIEH Award in Principles of COSHH
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Carrying out Minor Electrical Repairs.
- Training can also help your staff develop important skills that improves productivity and supports the growth of your business
- Training can be tailored to your sector and delivered at a time and place to suit you.
Part-time Professional & Technical Courses
For further information, book a tour or make a booking, contact us on:
01895 853786 | 01895 853780