It's not too late to enrol - your future starts here!
Start your career at one of the most successful colleges in London - whatever your start point we have a study programme for you! We offer a great range of full-time vocational courses that focus on careers, part-time courses, Higher Education courses and apprenticeships, so you can earn as you learn.
We are open for enrolment & advice sessions:
Wednesday 20 September to Thursday 21 September 9.00am – 5.00pm at Uxbridge Campus
Friday 22 September 9.00am – 4.00pm at Uxbridge Campus
Enrol at Uxbridge Campus for:
Apprenticeships, Art & Design, Building Services & Electrical Installation, Business & Accounting, Computing, EFL, Engineering, Fashion, Games Development, GCSEs, Media, Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Plumbing, Public Services, Science, Sport, Supported Learning, Teacher Education, Travel & Tourism and Virtual & Mixed Reality with VFX.
Higher Education courses -
Access to Higher Education Diplomas in: Business, Computing and Health & Human Science
HNC & HND courses in: Business, Computing, Engineering, Games Development Sport, Travel & Tourism and Teacher Training.
Wednedsay 20 September to Friday 22 September 9.00am – 4.00pm at Hayes Campus
Enrol at Hayes Campus for:
Beauty Therapy, Catering & Hospitality, Childcare/Early Years, Dance, ESOL, Hairdressing, Music & Performing Arts.
When you arrive to enrol please bring with you:
- Copies of your certificates or exam results
- A form of identification (e.g. passport, drivers licence, birth certificate)
- £5.00 for your College ID card
Students aged 16-18 years old, you must also bring:
- Your Record of Achievement and/or school reports
- There may be additional charges which will be notified at enrolment
- If you are in receipt of a benefit, please bring documentary evidence to support this claim. (This must be dated within the last 3 months and in your own name or your parents name).
Students who are 19 years of age and over must also bring:
- £35.00 registration fee
- Any tuition or examination fees you have been advised about in advance.
- If you are in receipt of a benefit, please bring documentary evidence to support this claim. (This must be dated within the last 3 months and in your own name).
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions Section on 01895 475247.
We look forward to welcoming you to Uxbridge College.
last updated: 20 September 2017